7 大热门原因:为什么视频可以带来持续的帮助?

To communicate your brand’s values and benefits most effectively, consider video.

如果你想要传达你的品牌价值观并最有效地获取效益,请考虑使用视频。

 

Here are 7 key reasons to how video can work in your favor.

以下是视频如何能为你带来有利结果的7条关键原因。

 

1. Use videos to define/accentuate your brand’s purpose.

使用视频来定义/突出你的品牌目标。

How you can help your customers? Let them know in full HD visual and sound that you’re the right fit.

你的客户可以从你这里得到怎样的帮助?通过全高清画质和音频的视频让他们知道,你就是正确的选择

After all, it’s about them.

Show your target audience that your business and team carries the best solutions in town.

毕竟,你的产品对象是你的客户们,通过视频展示你的业务和团队的出彩,才是最佳解决方案。

complexity-is-enemy-recquixit

2. Use videos to explain complex processes and concepts.

使用视频来解释复杂的过程和概念。

Distill your message so your audience can ‘understand you’.

提取出重要的信息,让你的观众更“懂你”。

If you can’t sell your offer or introduce what you’re doing clearly on video, then you probably need to go back to the drawing board and re-think your pitch.

如果,你无法通过视频实现你的销售计划,或者无法在视频里解释清楚你到底在做什么。那么,你很可能需要坐下来回到最初事业勾画阶段,重新考虑和计划你的经营模式.

3. Simultaneously articulate your selling points to hundreds (or even thousands) of viewers.

同时向数百甚至数千的观众阐明你的卖点。

Read again: “Simultaneously” is where the money’s at.

What better way is there to penetrate the market, score more exposure, all without having to be physically involved?

再强调一次:“同时”,这就是商机所在。

有什么更好的方式可以全面渗透市场、获得更多曝光,而不必亲自参与?

 4.  Use videos to gain hyper-competitive edge.

使用视频来获得高度竞争优势。

Imagine two businesses trying to develop their online presence. Business A has 1 video, while Business B has 10. Who do you think will score more exposure?

设想两个企业想要发展他们的线上业务。企业A有1个视频,而企业B有10 个视频。你认为谁会获得更多的曝光?

5. Use video to show that you’re real.

使用视频来证明 你的真实性。

When your audience sees you in person, you instill trust in them. After all, humans work with humans.

当观众看到你本人时,就会增加他们对你的信任。毕竟,所有的合作沟通都基于人。

6. No other forms of medium (not articles, emails, blog posts) can stimulate interests like video.

其他任何形式的媒介(文章、电子邮件、博客)都无法匹及视频的娱乐性,视频可以很好地激发观众的兴趣。

It’s the Holy Grail to creating connections online.

在线上创造互动性和连接性必杀技。

 control-emotional-response-recquixit-filming-video-production-1

7. Get Your ‘Intended’ Emotional Response.

让你的“意图”成为观众的自然情绪反应。

Transfer any specific energy you want your product/service to with the aid of visuals and sound. Once accomplished, you’ve already increased the ‘buying temperature’ of your buyer.

让你的产品/服务借助视觉和音效的帮助,更好的凸显优势,渲染情绪力量, 一旦达成这一点,你的观众已经大大提升了他们的购买热情。

 

From filming, video production, to video marketing, we’ll have the entire process taken care of for your brand.

Click here to book your own filming session with our video production professionals.